Blog Stats

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Artist Judy Alderfer Exhibit here at Green Wolf's Village Barn

Join us September 25th though October 8th for are featured bi-monthly artist ...

Judy Alderfer


About the Artist

“My training has been to study with many different instructors over the years, gleaning their various methods and techniques. I enjoy using different types of watercolor paper, as well as mixing other media with watercolor paint. Planning the composition, applying the paint, watching the colors mix and run – is exciting and can be breath-taking! Creating a painting can be a wonderful time of relaxation, filled with surprises. I believe we should never stop trying new techniques, methods and searching out new ideas. I love sharing my knowledge with others, and do so by teaching an adult evening watercolor class for the Souderton Area Adult Evening School.” - Judy Alderfer, Harleysville, Pa

No comments:

Post a Comment