Blog Stats

Monday, July 15, 2013

Art by Heart Contemporary Art Gallery and Studio in Skippack Village: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

contemporary, modern art gallery in skippack village (mongomery county, pa, 19474)
ANNOUNCEMENT

"I am pleased to announce that as of June, I have relocated my gallery within Green Wolf’s – Elegant Junque.

We are very excited about this new venture and have wonderful plans for the coming months.

Since opening my gallery and studio in November of 2011, my contemporary work now adorns homes and businesses throughout the Greater Philadelphia region, and for that I am extremely honored.

As always, I welcome you to join me for a gallery opening reception held on the first Friday of every month during First Friday in Skippack from 5 – 10pm. Sign up for updates via our eNewsletter or “Like” Art by Heart on Facebook .

Please stop in to check out my new location and say hello!"

Sincerely,
Andrea O’Driscoll – Artist/Owner

art by heart contemporary art gallery in skippack village

Gallery Hours
Wednesday – Friday: 11a – 5p 
(First Fridays: 11a – 10p)
Saturday: 10a – 6p
Sunday: 11a – 5p

In the East Village of Skippack
4010 Skippack Pike
Skippack, PA 19474

Be sure to also visit:

1 comment:

  1. I have seen your post. Best wishes from us to your art exhibition held. I have visited your site and i have found nice painting in our collection. Great work and keep your good work going.
    Online Art Gallery

    ReplyDelete