Blog Stats

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Village Barn presents: Nicole Wolf - Multi Medium Artist

The Village Barn’s October featured art exhibition will be Nicole Wolf of Aspire Designs. On hand at this exhibit will be sculptures, paintings and trompe l'œil painted furniture for all art enthusiasts to enjoy.

ABOUT THE ARTIST

"I have always loved art in all forms, sculpture, furniture, gardening, architecture even television. I am visually stimulated. While working I began taking classes that interested me from drawing and painting to woodworking. In the interim I was married, renovated two houses and had my daughter Lily. When I wanted something I couldn’t afford to buy, I made it.


My love for antiques, a quest for bargains and a little creative ingenuity has inspired many one of a kind pieces. As time passed I started to receive requests asking me to find and create unique treasures. Although my pieces can sometimes be found in local antique shops most of my work is commissioned. Any time I can challenge myself by painting or making something for someone, it’s wonderful. I can’t think of anything I’d rather do."


www.aspiringdesigns.com


THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR ALL TO ENJOY.


Read past, current and future exhibition details at:
www.GreenWolfsVillageBarn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment