Blog Stats

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Artists Bill Schleif Exhibit here at Green Wolf's Village Barn

Join us February 12th though February 25th
for our featured artist...

Bill Schleif

of

Schleif Woodturning

About the Artist

"I have been turning wood since the mid-sixties but have been turning seriously for the past five years. I find wood a wonderful and very relaxing medium. I am a member of the “Lehigh Valley Woodturners”, a wood turning club located at Woodcraft Store in Allentown as well as AAW – American Association of Woodturners. I have taken classes and studied the art of woodturning with various well-known artist such as David Ellsworth, Bill Grumbine, Mike Kehs and others. I have shown my work at Harford Fair Susquehanna County, The Tylersport Woodturners and Carvers Exhibit and The Event at the Barn in Vera Cruz. My shop is located south of Quakertown, PA in the little town of Tylersport."

WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment