Blog Stats

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Updated Artisan Listing for Skippack Days This Comming Saturday!

Join Green Wolf’s Village Barn for the

37th Anniversary of Skippack Days Arts & Crafts Festival October 3rd & 4th

New artisan additions to our Skippack Days Arts & Crafts Festival line up on the grounds of The Village Barn!!!


And Coming October 9th - 22nd

Featured bi-monthly artist ...

Donna Steich

About the Artist

Water Color Paintings by Donna Steich
“I am a relatively new watercolor painter. I have been painting about seven years now since signing up for a class by the Souderton Adult Evening School. The night of my first class I knew that I was going to like painting with watercolor. Watercolor painting is always challenging and I still have a lot I want to learn. I have always loved to draw and have been a wood carver for years. I am an avid gardener and most of my watercolors have been inspired by my gardens. I have painted my butterflies and I'm sure I will paint many more.

I started doing the little "whimsical" paintings with the birth of my three grandchildren. I am having fun filling up the walls of their bedrooms with paintings of animals and butterflies, turtles, bees and flowers.

All the watercolors in this show are original paintings. If you have any questions you can call me at 215-721-0480 and lave a message and w will get back to you. I am sorry but I do not do commissions.


No comments:

Post a Comment