Blog Stats

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FIRST FRIDAYS in Skippack Village: Artist Linda McManus / Gallery Opening Reception / October 3rd, 2014

photographer linda mcmanus

Artist Linda McManus 

Statement
photographer linda mcmanus
“I am a photographer, mom, and all around creative thinker. My photographic services include portrait, event and product photography, as well as residential/commercial property photography for the real estate market.

I also love creating art for licensing. This world began with a photograph of my son with kisses all over his face that was licensed for a greeting card. My commercial work includes various lines of creative imagery including Funny Felines, Floral Foods, Fontography and more. My commercial work has been applied to greeting cards, home decor products, framed art and more. Products have sold nationally and internationally through various catalogs, on line sites, major department store chains and smaller gift boutiques, such as Target stores, Carlton Cards, Wegmans as well as catalog companies such as Country House and Sturbridge Yankee Workshop.
photographer linda mcmanus

My first love will always be fine art photography. I approach each project and image with a fine artist's eye. My fine art photography series, "Trees", has been exhibited by various galleries and art shows in my local area.

My career path has included lead photographer/manager for QVC.com, launching my own greeting card and licensing business with various publishers, and residential/commercial photographer for high-end real estate brokers in Bucks and Montgomery counties. 

Motherhood is by far the most rewarding and challenging job I've ever had. I live with my chef husband and two quickly growing boys in beautiful Bucks County PA. I can't deny my love and affection for anything with four legs and fur. We were blessed with the company of "Mac" and German Sheppard for nine wonderful years and recently we were rescued by a little girl named "Zoe". 

Giving back is a must! When I can, I donate my service and talents to various charities, including the Bucks County SPCA, Kelly Anne Dolan Fund and the Gia Nicole Angel Foundation.”


Opening Reception:   October 3, 2014, 5 – 10pm
Show Dates:  October 3 – November 2, 2014

For past, current, and future art exhibitions details, click here.

Follow First Fridays in Skippack Village on Facebook and Twitter.

Green Wolf's Village Barn Shoppes
In the East Village of Skippack
4010 Skippack Pike (map)
Skippack, Pennsylvania 19474


Proud members of the
Merchants of Skippack Association

No comments:

Post a Comment